CONNECTING INVESTORS AND THE DIASPORA TO THE CONTINENT, MOBILISING CLIMATE FINANCE AND PAVING THE WAY FOR A JUST TRANSITION
SUMMIT VIP Dinner
Attend an exclusive dinner. Dine with our speakers, heads of state, exclusive guests and other VIPs.
Only 50 places are available. For more information, please contact [email protected].
If you are looking to book tickets for a group (min. 5 attendees), please use the group booking form.
ABOUT THE EVENT
THE 2024 AIRC SUMMIT BRINGS TOGETHER LEADERS FROM THE INVESTMENT AND FINANCIAL COMMUNITY, GOVERNMENT, POLICY MAKING AND ENTREPRENEURS TO DISCUSS THE BIG CHALLENGES AND SOLUTIONS LINKED TO INVESTING IN AFRICA, AS CLIMATE CHANGE AND ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND GOVERNANCE DOMINATE THE AGENDA.
EXPECTED OUTCOME OF AFRICA EDITION
Matchmake investors with adaptation and mitigation projects in Africa with a special focus on energy, agriculture and water.
Build lasting relationships and connections between African businesses and organisations, and an international community focused on building economic and climate resilience across the continent.
Live pitching for investors by up to 500 companies looking for investment across a range of sectors
Attendance by private equity, venture capital, angel investors and firms seeking African investment
High Profile Speakers
Keynotes from high profile stakeholders from across government, banking and regulatory bodies
Seven panel discussions dedicated to investment and realising investment opportunities
Visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ebii-africa-investments-risk-compliance-summit-2024-registration-671595238437?aff=oddtdtcreator to purchase your attendance ticket. You can either purchase your in-person or virtual ticket. EBII accepts all major card payments.
Upon registering, you will receive a name tag, programme and goodie bag on the day of the Summit. If you choose a virtual ticket, you will be given access to our virtual summit platform.
No, you don’t. The details on how to access the virtual platform will be shared after registration.
There will be a limited number of tickets available at the registration desk. However, we cannot guarantee their availability on-site.
In-person tickets will cover the food served at the Summit.
No. Delegates are responsible for booking their own accommodation. However, EBII can offer assistance with booking your accommodation,
Group tickets are available at an overall a discount of 10% for groups of 5 persons and above. Visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ebii-africa-investments-risk-compliance-summit-2024-registration-671595238437?aff=oddtdtcreator to purchase your attendance tickets. EBII accepts all major card payments.
You may need a visa to attend the conference. Please check your eligibility with the American Embassy in your country.
Yes, if you do need a visa, you will receive a visa support letter once you complete the registration process.
USA – more information will be provided in due course
No, transportation will not be provided to the event venue.
The Summit is a formal event and as such formal attire is required.
The pre-summit VIP Dinner is a high-level dinner for only a select number of people. Please email [email protected] for all bookings relating to the VIP dinner
The summit programme is available on the Summit website. Please click here to access it.
There will be several opportunities to network especially during registration in the morning, coffee breaks and at a cocktail event at the end of the Summit.
There will be a designated area for pressmen on the day of the summit and several opportunities to interview speakers and select delegates of interest.
Why should I attend?
- Gain exposure to attendees as well as benefits from publicity surrounding event
- Hear how to navigate and overcome challenges on your journey seeking investment and understand how to remove obstacles blocking investment
Stakeholders, organisations & bodies
- Gain an insight into investor thinking around risks and compliance issues that may be holding back investment decisions
- Connect with high profile investors looking to do business in Africa
- Gain insight on how ESG integration can help build stronger boards, improved corporate governance and high-performance companies
- Gain deeper insight into the different types of investments risks associated with the different parts of Africa, the different regulatory frameworks and how to navigate them.
- Gain a professional advantage with access to the latest thinking, trends and insights
- Network with like minded professionals, mentors and thought leaders from around the world
Audience / Industries
- Heads of State, Government Leaders and Finance Ministers
- World Bank, IMF, EU, UNESCO
- African Financial Institutions
- Commercial, Investment and Development Banks
- African Diaspora Community
- Technology Companies
- Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Impact Investors
- Family Offices
- Venture Capitals
- Private Equities
- Enforcement Agencies
An Africa of immense investment opportunities
As with previous summits, Africa IRC Summit 2024 will see high profile speakers and guests offering valuable insight and understanding into the key themes of this year’s event around investment opportunities.
- How to make Africa attractive for global investments
- How to identity the hidden gem investment opportunities in Africa
- Renewable energy developments in Africa in the era of climate change
- Unlocking long-term sustainability in Africa’s Junior Mining sector
- How investment portfolios can utilise African investments to improve their SDGs and ESGs
- Governance and risk management – how demonstrating good governance increases likelihood of investment and how to demonstrate trust when attracting investment
- The gender lens investing opportunities in Africa and the risk
- The rise of the fintech industry in Africa and how investable companies can address investor needs
- Looking at the potential available to the African Diaspora as the economy accelerates
The full list of speakers and panellist will be available as the event draws nearer.
Looking for opportunities?
The summit helps investors uncover the real depth of investment opportunities in the region, understand how to navigate the investment journey and mitigate relevant investment risks, and connect with some of the most exciting African start-ups and fast-growth businesses across a range of sectors.
Looking for investment?
The summit helps companies looking for investment connect directly with high profile investors looking specifically for opportunities in Africa in a structured, supported environment designed to highlight the best your organisation and Africa has to offer.
Looking to attract investment?
The summit offers an opportunity for stakeholders in African investment to come together and share insight about how strengthening compliance and ESG can help unlock the investment opportunities in the region. The summit gives nations, banks and organisations and compliance teams a platform to showcase their own compliance success in mitigating relevant risks.
EBII Africa IRC Summit
Watch the previous Summit Highlights
The annual Africa Investment Risk and Compliance Summit (AIRCS), created in 2020, unites political and business leaders, academics and regulators to find coordinated solutions to Africa’s investment challenges. The annual summits aim to:
Over the last three years, the Summit has hosted key decision makers, including Ghana’s president Nana Akufo-Addo; Sierra Leone’s President Julius Bio; US Congresswoman Rep. Ilhan Omar; Dr Mo Ibrahim and African Continental Free Trade Secretary General, H.E Wamkele Mene. The Summits have attracted over 5000 attendees from 80 countries and forged partnerships with global banks, including Afreximbank, Zenith Bank, Standard Chartered and Ecobank, and tech giant Microsoft and have been covered by global media such as BBC, CNN, CNBC and Sky News.
Praise for PREVIOUS year’s summit
Our PARTNERS AND SPONSORS